1. Really, you're not as great as you think you are.
2. I appreciate all that you do for me. I am sure I don't say it enough.
3. Stop making excuses, pull up your big girl/boy panties, cowboy up and just do your job, and if you can't do that, I hear they are hiring at Walmart.
4. You broke my heart. Wait . . . .you didn't just break my heart, you ripped my broken bleeding heart out of my chest, threw it on the ground and stomped.
5. Believe in yourself!
6. College, career and then boys. The boys will always be there, waiting!
7. Speak a little louder, please, I can't hear you or I'm not listening.
8. I am sorry.
9. Please pass the pitcher of margaritas and a straw.
10. Si se puede!
When one doesn't use names one can be very honest and incredibly blunt.
1. He took all my toys. 2. Twirling is not an obsessive compulsion it is a hobby. 3. I don't like the name Sir Barksalot. 4. Really, they are just lizards don't waste so much energy. 5. Please, scratch my butt. 6. Go ahead, go on the walk without me, I'll just wait here in the air conditioning. 7. I miss drinking from your wine glass. 8. Who invited Flip to stay? 9. I am not fat. 10. I am STOCKY!
The Flip Side
1. Did you see that lizard? 2. Let me out, I think I can get him this time. 3. Really, this time I will get him. 4. Just let me out one more time, I promise I will get the lizard this time. 5. Did you see that lizard? 6. Let me out, I think I can get him this time. 7. Really, this time I will get him. 8. Just let me out one more time, I promise I will get the lizard this time. 9. I really have to poop, will you please open Janet's door? 10. STOCKY? No! FAT? Yes!